Achievements and Awards
1. The 2016 Recipient of the Excellence in Teaching Award for Health Professions and Public Health Programs (University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center).
2. A recipient of the 2012-2013 Susan Deese Roberts Outstanding Teaching Assistant of the Year (University of New Mexico).
3. Doctoral Fellowship: Summer 2009 (Michigan State University, Department of Statistics & Probability).
4. Excellence in scholarship award (2007-2008) in Mathematics and Statistics (University of Nevada, Reno).
5. The Gold Medal recipient of the 2006 best senior project in the computer science department (University of Nevada, Reno).
6. The 2006 College of Science Dean's Scholar Award recipient (University of Nevada, Reno).
7. The International student scholar award recipient for two consecutive years 2003-2004 (University of Nevada, Reno).